AND WE BACK!
After taking quite a long hiatus while I got settled in a new city, started a new job, left said job for an even better job, moved into a new apartment, made some amazing friends and had a few excellent travel adventures, I’m back to blogging!
I thought my first post back would be a great way to share a few things I’ve been loving over the last month and I can’t wait to share even more in 2018.
- Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream: As I’ve adjusted to living in a colder climate, I’ve taken moisturizing much more seriously. This foot cream is amazing for keeping my soles soft and smooth throughout New York City’s harsh winters.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme Detoxifying Hydrator: My skin has definitely taken a while to get used to colder weather and this mask has been a great addition to my skincare routine. It’s cooling and soothing and leaves my skin with an extra dose of hydration any time of the year. (P.S. Check out this kit to try out this mask plus a few other products at a great price!)
- New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder: As someone who loves to look sun-kissed but doesn’t enjoy the effects of the sun, bronzer is always in my beauty arsenal. This bronzer from New York Color is totally budget friendly and provides a beautiful wash of natural looking color.
- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Nail Polish: No matter where I am, I always end up with the classic OPI shade on my nails. I can’t get enough of the rich, almost-black-but-not-quite-black hue and it goes with any outfit.
- Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah: One of my New Year’s resolutions this year is to read more. I started out 2018 by reading Trevor Noah’s book and I highly recommend it. From eye-opening stories about his life in South Africa to heart-warming anecdotes about his mother, this book has something for everyone.