With Labor Day festivities behind us, it’s time to start thinking about fall. However, with the sun beating down, it still feels like summer, at least to me! Here are the seven beauty favorites I couldn’t stop using this summer…and probably won’t stop using now that fall is right around the corner:
1. Benefit The POREfessional–This primer was featured in my Benefit haul post and I can’t imagine starting my day without it. It makes my face feel soft and smooth and it is the perfect way to prep my face for makeup. Just get it already. You know you want to!
2. Mark i-mark Eye shadow in Fairy Dust–Dark, heavy eye shadow just isn’t for me, especially during the hot days of summer. However, this champagne colored eyeshadow by Mark is a must-have. It can be layered to create a natural, shimmery look or used alone as an eye shadow base. FYI, I like to use it with Mark’s All Over Eye Shadow Brush.
3. Garnier Fructis Surf Hair–As someone who has fine, straight hair that refuses to hold any kind of curl, this stuff is a miracle worker. All I have to do is scrunch it in my wet hair, let it air dry and I’ve got wavy, beachy hair that LASTS.
4. Benefit Erase Paste–My sleep schedule for the last few months has been a little crazy so, naturally, my under eye situation has been less than ideal. When normal under eye concealer isn’t quite enough, I add a dab of this eye-brightening concealer on top and I look like I’ve managed to get at least a few hours of sleep.
5. Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil–One of my five beauty favorites, this bronzer is such a bargain. I replaced my NARS Laguna bronzer with this product and I definitely don’t miss the higher priced version. This powder bronzer is perfect for adding an extra glow to your face and body and it also won’t break the bank!
6. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat–I’ll be honest, I can’t walk past a display of nail polish without stopping to look. Because of that, I have a pretty big nail polish collection and I like to change my polish color often. This process used to take much longer before I discovered this amazing top coat. I can apply it to my nails while they’re still drying and–magically–they’re dry! Say what?? It’s seriously changed my life.
7. Oil-Absorbing Sheets–These are easy to find at any drugstore and I always have some on hand. If you have oily skin like me, the summertime heat isn’t doing you any favors. I really prefer these to remove excess shine from my face instead of having to apply more makeup.
Have you tried any of these products? What is your summer beauty must-have?