Recently I ended up with a nice little assortment of coupons for CVS. Naturally, I decided to use them on a few beauty items. Here’s what I picked up:
1. Wet ‘n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink: The pretty pink and bronze colors in this product really caught my eye. It creates a beautiful, natural looking blush, but can also be used all over your face and body. Plus, this is a great multi-tasking product. The bronze color looks great as an eye shadow, the lightest shade can be used alone as a highlighter, and the pink colors make a pretty, rosy blush color!
2. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait: As someone who owns TONS of lip products (I know I’m not alone), I usually try to resist buying more. However, this product is a little different than the dozen (ok, two dozen) glosses and balms I already own. It looks like lipstick, but offers a more sheer, buildable color payoff. And it offers plenty of shine–perfect for a lip glossaholic like me. I’m already planning on picking up a few more colors!
3. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss in Rosepearl: Yes, I know I just said I try not to buy lip products, but all the Revlon product were buy one, get one 50% off, so you know I had to pick out another gloss! I’m a big fan of the ColorBurst Lip Glosses, and this is a rosy, bronzy color that I totally fell in love with. It also looks great layered over the ColorBurst Lip Butter I picked up.
4. Wet ‘n Wild Fergie Nail Polish in Tonight’s Gonna Be a Good Night: I’ve been eyeing this color for a while, but I couldn’t justify spending so much on a product by Wet ‘n Wild. However, once I saw this polish on sale for 40% off, I knew I had to get it. It’ll look great layered over a dark or nude polish.
5. NYC In a New York Color Minute Nail Polish in Manhattan: I’ve mentioned this line of nail polish in a previous post, and it was also 40% off. This particular shade is a dark plum color (my favorite!) that was made for the fall season! I’m already rocking it on my nails and I absolutely love it!
Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your favorite drugstore beauty products?
Like what you see? Check out That Tall Girl on Facebook!