Happy Friday! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas is almost here? It seems like just yesterday it was the middle of summer and I was daydreaming of a trip to the beach!
With the sunny days behind us for now, it’s time to start thinking about the holidays. And that means extra time with loved ones, TONS of delicious food, and (of course) presents!
For me, stockings are always fun because you can stash little gifts inside that are a nice surprise. Here are a few items I wouldn’t mind getting in my stocking this Christmas:
1. Midi rings–These rings from my favorite Etsy shop, gigglosophy, are so adorable–and they’re affordable enough that you can get one for yourself too! Also check out the lovely heart ring (pictured) which I happen to own and love!
2. Phone cases–Who doesn’t love phone cases? It’s easy to find cases to suit any style, so finding the perfect one should be a breeze! For more affordable options, check out places like TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, and overstock.com.
3. Hand cream–With the Christmas chill in the air, we could all use a little extra moisturizing! L’Occitane makes luxurious hand creams with the most beautiful packaging. You can even buy a set and share the hand creams with several people…plus keep one for yourself!
4. Chocolates–I mean, duh. You really can’t go wrong with anything chocolate, especially around the holidays! For the foodie in your life, try gifting them some more unusual choices like sea salt infused chocolate or even bacon covered chocolate.
5. Gift cards–Whether it’s for iTunes, Target, or just the local grocery store, gift cards are always appreciated. They’re also the perfect gift for someone who has everything…or likes to pick out their own presents!
Hopefully this list gave you a few ideas for stocking stuffers this year. Even if you don’t do the whole stocking thing, any of these items would make a great gift for anyone in your life!
Let me know if you have any other stocking stuffer ideas in the Comments section!
Like what you see? Check out That Tall Girl on Facebook!