Is it just me or did we just finish ringing in 2015? I can’t believe the month of January is almost over and that we’ll be rolling into February in no time! Annnnyway, below is the list of super amazing products I was loving this past month:
1. L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup: I know I talked about another foundation in my 2014 Beauty Favorites and this wasn’t it. I still love that foundation, but I rediscovered this little guy and have been using the heck out of it lately. It’s great for when I don’t need a crazy amount of coverage (this one offers light-medium coverage) and when my skin is behaving. If you haven’t checked this foundation out yet, I highly recommend it! You can get a few more of my thoughts on this product riiiiiiiight here.
2. Lorac PRO Palette: So there’s a chance I’ve gone a teensy bit eye shadow crazy this month. I picked up an amazing Charlotte TIlbury quad, the Lorac PRO Palette, and may have just ordered the new Lorac Unzipped Gold palette. I purchased the Lorac PRO Palette on a whim and am totally obsessed with it. It’s got such a great mixture of shades (shimmer and matte) so it’s ridiculously easy to make any look you want. The shadows are easy to blend and offer great pigmentation.
3. CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom mascara: If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you may know that I’m always on a bit of a quest to find the perfect mascara. I’ve tried out several new (to me) high end and drugstore mascaras and I’ve finally found one I really love! Not only is the packaging of this new CoverGirl mascara extremely adorable, the product is nice too. It doesn’t clump on me so I can easily apply several coats to really build up the volume. It’s a little tricky to apply to my lower lashes (I prefer this mascara for that), but I love it so much that that doesn’t even bother me!
4. Bioderma: This was my souvenir from my last trip to Paris and I didn’t fully appreciate it until recently. It makes removing my eye makeup a breeze and now I can’t imagine my skin care routine without it! It’s not available in the US (except on Amazon) but plenty of drugstore brands are coming out with their own versions.–you know, in case you don’t feel like crossing the Atlantic to get your own bottle.
5. Slip-on sneakers: I finally jumped on the slip-on sneaks trend when I found a crazy awesome black pair at Gap Factory. They have a slight texture/pattern to them and are so comfortable that I’ve started planning outfits around them. If you haven’t picked up your own pair yet, you should probably get to it! I’ve linked a similar pair here, but you can pretty much find them anywhere!
Share your January Favorites with me in the Comments section–maybe I’ll try them out during February!