With the temperature heating up, I find myself wanting to wear less and less these days –makeup, that is! Since the first official day of summer just arrived, I thought it was only appropriate to post my top five essential face products for summer.
In no particular order, here are the products I reach for when it’s hot hot hot out and I want my makeup to last:
1. Benefit The POREfessional: No matter the season, I always reach for this product before applying my makeup. It smooths everything out and leaves my skin prepped for any sort of foundation I might be using!
2. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream Skin Clearing Perfector: Speeeeaking of foundation, I haven’t been using it much now that the temperature has risen. This BB cream provides enough coverage for the steamy days of summer and this particular version contains salicylic acid to fight those lovely pesky breakous. Win win!
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer: I picked up this concealer on a whim not expecting anything amazing. However, the joke’s on me because I absolutely love it! When it’s super hot out, I use it under my eyes in lieu of a normal concealer. The highlighting effect really helps cancel out any dark circles or puffiness you may have!
4. Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer: This is definitely a splurge of a product but due to its size, you really get your money’s worth. It’s a natural looking bronzer that stays put.
5. L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray: The name of this product pretty much says it all! This spray sets your makeup so it won’t run all all over the place when things start to heat up.
Did your favorite product make the list? Tell me what products you love for summer!