While I love all beauty products, makeup holds a special place in my heart. However today’s post is about something I don’t have much expertise in despite my best efforts. That thing is hair.
I’ve never had the patience or skills to do much with my hair so I’ve relied on a few products over the years to help me out.
Below are my top five favorite hair products. What hair care products do you love?
1. Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: My hair is pretty fine but I love wearing it long. Because of this it can end up looking a bit flat. This shampoo and conditioner cleans my hair, smells great, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy.
2. Tangle Teezer: After shampooing and conditioning comes a task I used to dread–combing my hair. Since my hair is long and fine I usually end up with a head full of tangles. I recently discovered the Tangle Teezer and I’m not kidding when I say it has changed my life. It glides through knots and makes combing my hair a breeze. I highly recommend investing in a Tangle Teezer!
3. Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo: If you know me, you know I use dry shampoo like it’s going out of style. I’ve tried high end and drugstore brands but keep going back to this one by Dove. It’s affordable, smells decent and does a great job of absorbing excess oil while adding volume to my hair. What more could you ask for?
4. L’Oreal Damage Erasing Balm: When my hair is feeling a bit dry and lifeless, I love this deep conditioner from L’Oreal. It restores my hair without weighing it down. It also happens to smell amazing and is totally affordable.
5. L’Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray: As I mentioned earlier, my hair can get a bit flat sometimes and I’m always looking for easy ways to boost my roots. Enter this root boosting product from L’Oreal. Just spray it in your roots and you’ve got instant volume. It doesn’t get much easier than that.