Like any true makeup junkie, I love trying different products on the market. One product I’m always on the hunt for is the perfect foundation. My skin can get pretty oily so it’s important for me to find a foundation that feels lightweight and doesn’t make my skin look shiny throughout the day.
As much as I love high end, luxurious foundations, sometimes it’s nice to find affordable options. Below are five of my current favorite drugstore foundations. Tell me yours in the Comments section!
1. Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation: As the name implies, this foundation keeps my skin looking matte and pretty dang poreless throughout the day. There is also a wide range of colors in this line so you’re sure to find the perfect shade for you.
2. Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation: I picked up this foundation at Target recently and I can’t get enough of it. It looks and feels so light but offers great coverage. If you’re looking for a foundation with light to medium coverage foundation that wears well you need to check this one out.
3. Revlon ColorStay Makeup: If you saw this blog post, you know I didn’t always love this foundation. However it’s quickly become a favorite of mine and always makes my skin look flawless. It also has amazing lasting power and never looks cakey.
4. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Foundation: This is a new addition to my foundation collection and I’m loving it so far. The shade range isn’t great but the liquid formula dries to a powder finish making it ideal for oily girls like me.
5. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream: This BB cream is a summer staple for me and I continue to re-purchase it. While this BB cream is very lightweight it stilll manages to even out my skin tone on days when I don’t feel like putting on a full face of makeup.
Want more? Follow That Tall Girl on Instagram!