I was recently tagged by Pinot and Peep Toes (go check out her super cute blog!) to do the 10 Things I Love/Hate challenge. So if you ever wanted to learn a little bit about me (other than what I’ve mentioned here), keep on reading to see ten things I love followed by ten things I hate.
1. Neutrals–clothes, makeup, decor.
2. Flowers! Whether it’s a picture of flowers, or the fresh ones I keep on my coffee table, I can’t get enough.
3. Having my own space. I love living alone and have really been cherishing this time in my life.
4. Chinese food.
5. Traveling. I’ve been to so many amazing places around the world and there are still so many more I want to see!
6. Art history. I could spend all day wandering a museum and learning about artists and their work.
7. Bacon. It makes everything better.
8. Writing and being creative. Hence the creation of this blog!
9. Trying out different craft beers. There are so many varieties out there and I love testing out new ones!
10. Walking. I’ll run every now and then but I could walk forever.
1. Blood. Just the thought of it makes me want to throw up.
2. Not being able to fall asleep. Is this not the most frustrating thing?
3. Fruit flavored gum.
4. Intolerance/general close-mindedness. There’s already enough of this in the world…no need to add any more!
5. Not brushing my teeth. Grossest. Feeling. Ever.
7. When two different sounds are happening at the same time. For example, when the TV is on and someone turns on the radio. AHHHH!
8. Attention. Don’t look at meeee!
9. When people don’t keep their word. If you said you would do something, do your best to follow through.
10. Driving. Ironically, my car died this week and not having a car to go wherever I want whenever I want is extremely frustrating.